Anna Miller's 24 Hour Restaurant

98-115 Kaonohi Street, Aiea, HI, USA

Anna Miller's 24 Hour Restaurant Aiea Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
24 Hours of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert Mar 17, 2010
Anna Miller's is located conveniently on the Kam (Kamehameha) Highway, near the Arizona Memorial and Aloha Stadium (and my friend's apartment). For this reason, we ate here twice during my stay in Hawaii.

Anna Miller's has an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, all served 24 hours a day. Breakfast served for dinner? That makes me a happy diner. I got banana pancakes which seemed to be a 'Hawaiian' sort of choice. I drizzled a syrup (for the life of me, I CANNOT remember, maybe lingonberry?) over them. The pancakes were nice and fluffy with a great banana flavor. Delicious!

Even for lunch, we couldn't pass on dessert -- an amazing selection of pies Anna Miller's has. I got a strawberry torte to satisfy my sweet tooth (even though I'd just had the banana pancakes... who cares? I was on vacation).

Anna Miller's is a BUSY place. There are plenty of seating, but it seemed like every table was full. The waitresses were dressed in German outfits (why? I don't know).

Overall, Anna Miller's 24 Hour Restaurant is worth checking out -- especially for dessert.

Check Aiea Hotel Deals