Aniseed

aniseed-docklands.co.uk - +44 (0) 20 7517 9233

Aniseed London Reviews

DAO DAO
Hidden Treasure Feb 09, 2017
Well worth finding! Aniseed serves absolutely fantastic gourmet quality food at a good price and with fantastic service. Housed inside an old pub, the interior is beautiful and modern. I was made to feel very welcome and my meal tasted great, looked beautiful and was an absolute delight.

My Mixed Platter starter was a selection of superb meats that were moist, tasty and really set the scene. My main meal, Mogule Khana, was as nice to eat as it was to see when it was served. The menu describes it as “Bite-sized marinated chicken grilled mixed pepper, red onion and paneer cooked with minced meat in the chef's special cheese sauce, served with pilau rice”. I describe it as heaven on a plate.

Aniseed is one of the few Indian cuisine restaurants in London that deliver on the promise of a fantastic meal and reasonable prices. I loved my food, the service and my evening. If you are staying in a hotel nearby - make sure you take the opportunity for a gorgeous meal here at Aniseed. They also deliver to local hotels as well!

A great meal, cold beer and a good price!

Check London Hotel Deals