Ani's villas

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Ani's villas Ubud Reviews

yuness yuness
'Must be fit to stop here but worth effort' Aug 10, 2014
On reaching ANI’S VILLAS we are to get some surprises, 1st being the whereabouts of the location of the Villa’s, which was at the river valley way down from UBUD centre also they are set back on the corner of the road over a big river bridge...so transfer of luggage is very dangerous, then there are many steps down to the reception. I don’t remember reading of any of these issues at the time I booked.

We were to spend three days at Ani's Villas in a Standard Double room so after we checked in we have more steep steps to go down...the whole complex is terraced, we did however have nothing to carry because all staff help in moving your luggage but now to our 2nd surprise the room is very small not at all what we expected...it was clean looking and had a large bed and mosquito nets but after we put in our luggage down we decided this room was not for us, so we went back to the reception and asked if they had any available upgraded room we could take, as we did like the look of the other rooms at the Villas. And to our joy they did have one...wow what difference and our experience was to be great after this change. A big bedroom, a comfortable bed with mosquito nets, a flat television, air conditioning, a big bathroom also a kitchen and a big balcony with WIFI in the room. The swimming pool is nice with the river flowing below. We had a little problem with shower because the water is running to small at times when many other people use their showers etc. This did make me complain sometimes maybe I’m a little impatient also 

Included in the price is a simple breakfast which you must take back at the reception/breakfast area which is outside overlooking the river valley. The breakfast is a set menu with delicious fresh fruit, eggs, toast, pancake and tea/coffee.

Ubud Market area is about 15 minutes walk there are plenty people with cars who are quite willing to drive you after a small fee is decide upon...these are not taxis, just local people who are friendly this is the Bali way, if you need to go around or make a trip they can do this also but remember you do this at your own risk.

Everything negative that I have said about the location so far is to be put into balance now because of the natural surroundings the road noise just disappears, also the fact that right across the road are 2 of the most scenic Restaurants and also The House and Museum of Don Antonio Blanco which I recommend as a must see thing to do in UBUD.

The staff in Ani’s Villas is very friendly and helpful and are always on hand to help you carry anything...I would recommend Ani’s Villas to those of you who are fit and healthy.
cicie says:
Congrats on your feature review, Jenk
Posted on: Aug 25, 2014
cimtech says:
Congrats on your featured review !
Posted on: Aug 23, 2014