Angsana Dubai

Check Dubai Hotel Deals

Angsana Dubai Reviews

edregin edregin
My share of taste at one of Angsana's Property Jan 07, 2011
When I went to Dubai sometime May 2009, I was supposed to book THE PLACE, but browsing through booking.com I found a much better deal with this hotel and I hurriedly book.

Did I enjoy staying in this hotel? YES. It was very homey for me (well my first time to be in an apartment hotel). The room was very huge esp that I occupy the room alone (got upgraded to a 01 Bedroom Suite). What I liked the most about staying here was the free Wifi connection (Internet Junkie eh!) :D

And the services? They have polite staff, friendly & helpful yet I had a problem with them regarding "pre-authorization of credit cards". As I booked it online it is understandable that they will block a certain amount from my credit card. But what I didn't comprehend was that when they hold an amount still even when I paid them cash on arrival (they could have informed me they need a deposit for incidentals right?) and even got more annoyed when I had to do follow ups when I came back home after my Dubai Trip.

About the location? You will like it. The hotel is located at Sheikh Zayed Road. Easy access to the places you would want to visit. The downside of it was that, it was still new when I stayed at this hotel so a lot of cab drivers doesn't know where exactly it was located. I guess by now they're familiar of the place.

Was it worth value for money? YES, I got my booking on a promo with BB Mealplan. I would say though that the variety of food didn’t meet my expectations. I was there for a 05 nights stay and I had my breakfast there only once.

Will I come back again? Probably not (just because I would love to try another hotel every now and then) and not because of anything else...

P.S

The hotel's new (when I was there) so I am sure it was really a struggle for them to make everyone's stay fab :D
edregin says:
Hi Amr! No I was referring to the PLACE (A Hotel Apartment in Sheikh Zayed Road) =)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011
Amrisalem says:
i think you meant THE PALACE hotel, the one over seeing the dancing fountain :)
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011
edregin says:
@Jeremy, thanks a lot! =)

@Mike, Yes, that's true yet I thought for a 5* hotel it was their right to inform me. The thing is that I came to find out of the "HOLD AMOUNT" only when I tried to purchase something at the airport (Oh God! Good thing I still have cash on hand ;P) ...and thank you for the comment, much appreciated! =)

Posted on: Jan 10, 2011

Angsana Dubai Overview

Set within the Financial Center and adjacent to the Convention Center is the Angsana Dubai. This is an ideal hotel in Dubai for a business or leisure traveler due to its convenient location. It is in the very heart of the city’s famous shopping district with several luxury malls only a short walk away. Many recreational and leisure parks are nearby too. The Angsana Dubai is located along Sheikh Zayed Road and is a fifteen minute drive from the Dubai International Airport.

The 364 rooms and 417 suites in the Angsana Dubai come equipped with climate controls, direct dial phones with voicemail service, sound systems, LCD TVs with entertainment systems, personal safes, wireless Internet service and separate lounge/dining/sleeping areas.

The Angsana Dubai is contained in two high-rise towers and offers guests many facilities and services that include 2 roof-top swimming pools, a modern fitness center, award-winning spa, business service support, conference and meeting rooms, a beauty salon, over nine restaurants and bars, and a souvenir shop vending local arts and crafts.

Angsana Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower