Angor Green

New Night market, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Angor Green Siem Reap Reviews

joehobo joehobo
When too tired... Feb 16, 2013
When too tired of walking around the night market and feeling hungry I looked around for a restaurant for a beer and some soup noodles.To walk at this late hour to Pub street or to the old market area for a wide variety of choice food I thought would be meaning less given the situation that I had to eat, hit bed and wake up early for my flight back out of Cambodia I decided to search for a restaurant within the night market complex.The Market being new the restaurant that attracted my eye was new too and the interiors were pleasing indeed.Checking on the menu I found the drinks from the Bar cheaper when compared to the other restaurants around Pub street.The food too was priced fairly close and the promotion fares offered was definitely enticing.

The Bar had nice high stools and the restaurant was spacious.It even had an outdoor sitting area and did host a small crowd.The food was good but the steak was terrible.

I had some problems with mosquitoes trying to feed on my legs under the table and that I noticed was the problem many had and once the staff noticed it they switched on the side fans to sort out the problem.I also noticed that there were many take away orders placed in this restaurant and that business was brisk even though it was late in the night.

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals