Angkor Night Market

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Angkor Night Market Siem Reap Reviews

-Squar3s- -Squar3s-
The Night Market in Siem Reap Jan 19, 2012
A big mosquito said "Hello and Welcome to Siem Reap" when I left my backpack in my room. We slept together for 4 days while I was visiting Angkor Wat. ( Don't get me wrong, we just slept, nothing else, we both had our mosquito nets and stuff, no contact at all haha :D)

Walking all day visiting the temples of Angkor made me almost die of starvation so I had the perfect excuse/chance to visit the "Restaurants & Locals District". I ate in "Red Piano" which was good ( I can eat almost anything and anywhere so I won't do any food reviews). After that I visited the Night Market, opened from 4 pm to midnight. Look the pictures. You can find anything, even hungry fish ready to eat your dead skin for just 1 or 2 bucks.

There was a traditional dance inside, and between hungry fish, foot massage and beautiful lao girls dancing, I spent there a couple of hours.

As I said, look at the pictures and if you go there, don't miss it.

PS: I didn't get a foot massage cause I do have thousands of tickles, and it would've been worst...
Jiminytravels Jiminytr…
Cool market and bar Jul 02, 2011
This market is quite easy to find in Siem Reap Cambodia. There is plenty to look at and see. The food is awesome and the people are very friendly. Be careul of pickpockets in the actual market itself. Easy to spot, it will be the random guy who has been following a little too close behind you.

The is a bar at the back of the market which is like a giant thatch hut which has really awesome staff who do magic tricks for you and pretty much keep you entertained for the whole night. Definitely worth hanging out in this bar.
xiansational xiansati…
Nov 10, 2007
open till late midnight, the row of stores in it offers souveniers of all sorts from small tink tinks like magnets and pouches to big items like carved hangers and statues to electronics consisting of watches and DVDs. Books and jewelleries are also part of the market, with a massage store set in one of the corners. Prices of the items are affordable and competitive internally but cannot be compared to the stalls of the old market. The cost is slightly higher here and bargaining is a little harder than other places. i was here for 2 nights and bought quite a few small items at a slightly higher price after bargaining. very cool environment but feels very tourist-y set up for some reason. worth at least a visit during the stay in siem reap.

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals