Angel´s Spa and Beauty Salon

Mobile phone: 0852 3737 8594

Angel´s Spa and Beauty Salon Sanur Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Touch by an angel Aug 09, 2012
Angel´s Spa and Beauty Salon is located inside Hardy´s Department store in central Sanur. As you walk inside, you´ll see it to your right.

I had been to the grocery store at Hardy´s Department store and was walking out when I noticed Angel´s Spa and Beauty Salon. I could see a couple of people inside getting a foot massage. It looked okay so I thought that I would give it a try.

This is not a fancy Spa, it´s rather simple, but they provide good treatment at very good prices. I decided to try a 60 minutes foot massage/reflexology for the enormous amount of $4. My masseuse, Danny, had the strongest fingers I have ever experienced. She did not only know what she was doing, but she also found all my spots that hurt. She spoke very good English and was very happy to chat. Her background was a 3 months course in Nusa Dua, which had cost her Rp 1.500.000 ($150). A very expensive course to her.

Danny commented on the colour of my nail polish, she liked it, but she was not impressed by the pedicure I had had at Maria Spa & Beauty Salon the night before. I couldn´t agree more. By every chair there was a sheet with a map of the feet, which had an explanation of reflexology and all the points referring to the different body parts.

After 60 minutes of “torture” my feet had not felt better. Both my feet and legs were massaged as well as my shoulders and upper back. Have never understood what neck and shoulders have to do with a foot massage, but it is included in the foot massages in all the spas.

I was happy with Danny´s foot massage, so on my last day I went back for a full body massage. It was good too.

Angel´s Spa and Beauty Salon is noting luxurious, but you get a good treatment for a great price. Their opening hour is: 9 am – 10 pm. The treatments are given by the 8 employees who work in 2 shifts.

Check Sanur Hotel Deals