Angelo's Restaurant & Pizzeria

(973)429-8505

Angelo's Restaurant & Pizzeria Bloomfield Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Veal Angelo in Angelo's Restaurant & Pizzeria Jan 01, 2014
This is my second visit to this restaurant in Bloomfield, New Jersey run by a family since 1972. If you want to avoid large crowd and have a home-style authentic Italian experience then this is a place to be. Usually they are busy during Lunch and dinner specially during the weekend, much popular among the local residences. Restaurant is in the first floor and they also have a party hall in the basement. Restaurant staffs were friendly but little slow when this small restaurant gets crowed.

For lunch we ordered three items from the menu and I happened to try little bit of all the three and to me taste was good, in a scale of 1 to 10 I would say 7. Unlike any fast food Italian chain this restaurant has some uniqueness when it comes to true Italian cooking style and taste.

We had Veal Angelo (Lightly battered w/sliced tomatoes, mushroom sauce & mozzarella

Cavatelli and Broccoli with Garlic, Olive oil and herbs &

Eggplant Parmigiana with sauce & mozzarella, served with pasta
Freshly backed bread, by the way I…
Front view of the Restaurant !
Back of the Restaurant, parking lo…
Inside the restaurant.
Vikram says:
Sounds like a nice place. I love that (and envy) about the NY/NJ and New England side - lots of great authentic family run Italian establishments.
Posted on: Jan 11, 2014