Angelique Cafe

840 South Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA, USA
www.angeliquecafe.com - (213) 623-8698
Angelique Cafe - from the top floor
Angelique Cafe - Grilled Leg of Lamb marinated with thyme and garlic, served with rice
Angelique Cafe - Chicken Provencal (Bellpeppers, Tomatoes, Onion & garlic)
Angelique Cafe - Fresh Salmon Thermidor (white wine, shallots and cream) with Rice
Angelique Cafe - my BFF, lees
Angelique Cafe - mum and me
Angelique Cafe - mum and me

Angelique Cafe Los Angeles Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
CUTE FRENCH CAFE IN DOWNOWN LA Mar 31, 2008
i have been here many times. this one of the best casual french cafes i have ever eaten. it was caeser chavaz day, a California holiday. my mum invited me and my BFF, Lees for lunch. we picked up lees at her work.

i ordered the Grilled Leg of Lamb marinated with thyme and garlic, served with rice. WOW it was cooked perfectly with the spices. well done :)

my ordered the Chicken Provencal (Bellpeppers, Tomatoes, Onion & garlic) WOW they were generous with the portions on this meal. it was bland for me. i chicken was dry. my mum liked it.

my BFF, ordered the Fresh Salmon Thermidor (white wine, shallots and cream) with Rice

WOW this was so moist. i am not a big salmon eater in restaurants, but, this was good. i guess the thermidor made a difference.

i love eating here the ambiance is cozy. the servers are nice and friendly. i highly recommend it.
Grilled Leg of Lamb marinated with…
Chicken Provencal (Bellpeppers, To…
Fresh Salmon Thermidor (white wine…
my BFF, lees
TRE69 says:
John brought me here several years ago...loved the quiche!:P
Posted on: Apr 02, 2008