Angelie Hotel

Check Jiuzhaigou Hotel Deals

Angelie Hotel Jiuzhaigou Reviews

halilee halilee
Decent hostel in jiuzhaigou Oct 29, 2013
I booked a double private ensuite room for 3 nights here. The room was a decent size with a decent size bathroom with the typical shower not cordoned off. The shower was cold sadly my 1st night , however it was warm my 2nd night. THe bed was hard as is common in Asia, but with decent pillows and I slept well, even despite the noise from the Main Street. They will provide a plug in heater for your room upon request which was definitely needed end of October/ early November as there was even some snow! It wasn't enough to actually warm he room up, but certainly will take off the edge. Apparently some of the rooms do have an actual air conditioner / heating unit though.

Check in was painless with a 100 rmb deposit required. The staff isn't as cheery as some of the other places I've been, but they got the job done and can provide tour services, taxis, etc.

Food was actually pretty good and tasty and the prices were reasonable at about 20 rmb on average for a meal, breakfast even cheaper, not including drinks.

The location is fantastic, only 15 minute walk to jiuzhaigou national park entrance.

There is not much for a central congregating area to mingle, a couple of tiny tables and a bench along with a computer set up for Internet. Internet and wifi are very unreliable at best and non-existant at worst.

Regardless, it's a good clean place to stay and I would recommend it.
my room
bathroom
view from my room
lobby/central area
rheagirl says:
Congrats Hali! :))
Posted on: Nov 18, 2013
cicie says:
Congrats on your featured review :)
Posted on: Nov 17, 2013
trippin_jen says:
it's nice to see some familiar names on the front page. congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Nov 17, 2013