Angela Roma Guest House

Check Rome Hotel Deals

Angela Roma Guest House Rome Reviews

MarioBG MarioBG
Not a bad place Jun 29, 2016
Location - about a 10/15min walk from Roma Termini. Unfortunately it is situated in a dodgy part of Rome, during day and night. There is a metro station right at the entrance of the building which is nice and convenient if you plan to visit Vatican City.

The bathroom - I believe the place is an apartment turned guest house so there is no bathroom in the room. I had to walk through reception area in my towel every day to shower but that didnt bother me :)

The room - the room was actually very nice. It was clean and cosy and a good size. There was a TV too. The bed unfortunately was terrible. It was so squeaky that I would wake up at night when I needed to shift.

Staff - the guy at reception was very friendly and really helpful. However there was no 24h reception so when I had to leave there was nobody to check out with. I just left the keys on the desk and left, not knowing if I owed anything.

Wifi - worked 100%

Overall, if you dont mind sharing a bathroom I would recommend this place. Just first make sure your bed doesnt squeak lol

Check Rome Hotel Deals