Angel Inn Hotel

Check Marmaris Hotel Deals

Angel Inn Hotel Marmaris Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap Place in Marmaris Turkey Jul 31, 2011
This is a very small inn, 300m from the beach with restaurants, mini market and travel agency along the way. The staff is really friendly and they make sure that I have a great time in Marmaris and they go all the way to entertain the guest. The inn has 2 buildings separate by the swimming pool and the room is quite small and compact but really clean and modern in decor with usual amenities such as air condition, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, free internet and free breakfast included in the price. It cost Euro 28 per night for single private ensuite. I have one double bed in the room. When I first check-in, Murat the manager take me around the building and show me everything. He is such a great guy.

I was busy on day tours while staying there so I didn't really use the swimming pool. The hotel has a good varieties of the cocktails and reasonable price. The food also good and big in size. There were a pool table free to use for the hotel guest. The other guest hotel also very friendly and chatty. I manage to get drunk one night with the Irish couple while having dinner there.

It's a great small hotel especially while you are travelling alone, so you will never feel alone:)
the bed (very comfortable)
the room with a balcony