Andy's Diner and Bar

Andy's Diner and Bar - Enterance To Andy's Diner And Bar

Andy's Diner and Bar Berlin Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Average Burgers,Great Beer May 16, 2010
Had been a busy day, and not finished yet, so this was en route, to see the Brandenburg gate at night.

Done up in as a typical American burger joint, it was brightly and had lots of small tables. Not a great range on the menu, but let's face it we weren't expecting much.

Waitress was lovely, had great English, plus she brought me beer,and I managed to limit myself to one ;)

Ordered a portion of Atomic Wings to share as a starter, which were promptly deposited on the table, and they were quite spicy and really good, but that may just have been because we were starving by then, having had nothing to eat since last night :D

Both of went for a burger, and they were alright, but nothing extra special, just a standard burger.

Place did have a really good vibe about it, and both me and my daughter were well impressed with the background music, which for some reason featured a lot of British 80's sounds.

They had an outside area, some covered by a canopy, where you could enjoy your food outside, if it had been a bit warmer.

Not somewhere you would want to spend a great deal of time sorting out the wrongs of the world over abottle of wine, but a good place to catch a quick bite to eat and a beer.
Enterance To Andy's Diner And Bar
Tables And Kitchen Area Of Andy's …
Why Not Have A Motorbike Above The…
My ONE Beer
Dr_Seuss says:
I'll take that criticism into account for next time Huib :D
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010
huibdos says:
Again, (as in other reviews where you were served nicely) I miss the photo of the waitress:)
Posted on: Jun 08, 2010