Andromeda Hotel &Thalassa

Andromeda Hotel &Thalassa Rates and Deals

Andromeda Hotel &Thalassa Ostend Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Andromeda Hotel & Thalassa Jun 02, 2009
It was one of only a couple of times in Oostende and the first time I had been sleeping in one of the worst hotel I ever had been booked in as a part of my job. This time it would be a little better we all were assure of.

I arrived in the evening around 18 pm after a bit more than an hours’ drive from the city centre of Brussels were I worked. I arrived as one of the last ones that were going to stay there for 2 nights; some of my colleagues were arriving the next morning.

When I arrived I was taken by the situation of the hotel; it was almost on the beach. I met one my colleagues in the hall and he said that I should take care when I parked my car in the garage because it was very narrow down there. I manage to get my car in and went for my room.

The room was fine but I had hoped for a view of the sea but I had not been so lucky. The room had a good size but I just dropped my stuff there and went down to the outside terrace and caught up with my colleagues having a beer in the sun outside. It turned out later that the bed was quite nice.

Later that evening we had a dinner at the hotel restaurant; it was a given menu but we were not impressed. The hotel was almost empty and there were not that many in the restaurant as well and I guess that it had some influence on the cook.

After dinner we wanted to have a couple of beers in the hotel bar; the bar was empty and we were the only ones arriving. I would have imagined that the bartender would be happy to have some customers but here I was completely wrong; the guy almost went mad! My guess was that he had hoped to cut the evening short and an early bed!
The hotel seen from the beach
The beach promenade
A beer in the almost closed bar
The restaurant

Andromeda Hotel &Thalassa Overview

This hotel is conveniently located adjacent to the casino and is within walking distance to the beach. The Andromeda Hotel Ostend is just a 10 kilometer drive from historical Bruges and its famous canals. The city’s airport is just over five kilometers from the Andromeda Hotel Ostend.

Room amenities include hair dryers, televisions with satellite channels, and separate shower and tub units. Non-smoking rooms and rooms with views of the sea are available at the Andromeda Hotel Ostend. Internet access is available.

With a poolside swim-up bar, you’ll feel like you’re in the Caribbean while at the Andromeda Hotel Ostend. Beauty treatments such as manicures, pedicures, algae wraps and massage treatments are offered. The fitness facility offers cardio and weight equipment or guests may prefer to relax in the spa tub and sauna. The onsite restaurant serves a variety of cuisines and the bar offers piano music for relaxation. Room service is available 24 hours a day and cell phone rentals are offered. Three conference rooms are available that can accommodate a total of 80 people. This hotel is nine stories tall and features 92 guestrooms.

Andromeda Hotel &Thalassa Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor