TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,080 travelers just like you!

Andrew-
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Andrew
Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
Website: www.facebook.com
Join Date: July 29, 2007
Contributions: Andrew- has written about 3 places, shared 29 photos, left 275 comments, and smiled 291 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Oktoberfest - Munich, Germany
Profile
Hey all, let me know if I can help with any of your travel plans to Canada or destinations I've been to, and in turn I'd like advice for my destinations too! After all, we are here to help each other!
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Jun 22, 2016
gemini59 says:
Happy Birthday Andrew! :D
Posted on: Jun 22, 2012
niki_marie04 says:
I am planning on having a few beers at Oktoberfest! I fly into Munich early Sunday and will likely stay until late Tuesday. When do you plan on going to the tents? Any advice? I can't believe it's almost here!
Posted on: Aug 25, 2011

Andrew-'s Travel Reviews

Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
I was told about this resort from friends who had stayed here before and they couldn't stop ravi…
Expensive "General Tips & Advice" in Munich, Germany
Adding some pictures for keepsake, this was on my bucket-list of things to do and it was one hel…
Average priced "Nightlife & Entertainment" in Toronto, Canada
http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/ Drink Mill Street Beer brewed on premises, eat at any o…