Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator

Ferroviaria 56, Uyuni, Bolivia
Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator - red lagoon
Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator - 2nd day of the tour, breakfast inside the hostel made out of salt
Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator - isla del pescado?
Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator - took the back seats
Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator - Outside the tour company with people from the 2nd group, waiting for the 4x4s to arrive

Andes Salt Expeditions/ Tour Operator Uyuni Reviews

erojas3 erojas3
Amazing experience Dec 13, 2012
The reason I am doing this review is because i had such an amazing time with this company, especially with my tour guide WALBERTO.

My bf and I did a 3 day-2 night tour, and paid 50 bolivianos extra to be dropped off at the Chilean border and taken to San Pedro de Atacama. In total, the tour was 750 Bolivianos. (I think this is an average price, other companies charge from 700-800)

In our tour group, we had 3 Americans and 1 Scottish man (who had paid an extra 100 bolivianos to have the tour in english, but got ripped off since our tour guide didn't speak english, it wasn't such a problem since the rest of us knew spanish and took turns translating).

Maybe if you want a tour in english, don't go with this tour company? I am only writing this because our tour guide Walberto was amazing. He has been years with the company, and is experienced. While the other 4x4's raced passed us, we calmly enjoyed the smooth ride without jumping all over the 4x4. Walberto was also a great cook, so great that food always ran out (not the case with other tour guides). He was also very informative and nice.
Outside the tour company with peop…
took the back seats