Ancol

Jakarta, Indonesia

Ancol Jakarta Reviews

flamingomaximus flamingo…
Dunia Fantasi: Chill Out Apr 11, 2011
Dunia Fantasi or otherwise known as Fantasy World situated in Ancol Dreamland, home of around 23 fantastic rides and other special shows.

Among its most popular attractions are the Halilintar twisted roller coaster ride, Niagara flume ride, Istana Boneka (a local version of Disney's It's a Small World) and Balada Kera (Monkey Parody – animatronics show) Theater show. Other attractions include Bianglala (ferris wheel), Kora-Kora (swinging ship), Poci-Poci (spinning cups ride), and Hysteria. Several of the latest and newest rides are Kicir-Kicir (Power Surge), Perang Bintang (Star Wars) - an interactive dark ride, Meteor Attack and Tornado (Windshear by Zamperla).

Best to go here is during week days where only small crowd is visible. It would be best if you make a call to their office before visiting it to know if there are group trippings or what they called in Indonesia as "rombongan" to minimize a long queue for each rides.

If you planned to bring your children, make sure you have your nannys with you to take care of them. Dufan is too crowded and so its so tiring to bring them there.

Ancol Dreamland can easily be reached by car, motorcycle, taxi or the TransJakarta Busway. Dufan entrance ticket costs IDR 155,000. Very affordable and great for family day out and relaxation.

It is open daily from 11:00 - 18:00 and 11:00 - 20:00 every weekends.
jendara says:
Congratulations on your featured review:)
Happy Birthday!!!
pearcetoyou says:
Congratulations on your feature!!!
flamingomaximus says:
@rheagirl: Salamat Rhea! I'm so blessed and so timely for my birthday :D Enjoy your upcoming travel to Bali. Have fun with paraglidding :)
cilukba cilukba
Dry and Wet Theme Park Nov 23, 2010
Ancol is the biggest theme park in Indonesia (perhaps in ASEAN).

Perfect for Family, couples, group of friends (all segment in fact).

It provides:

- Theme park (disneyland lookalike)>> trust me, it is more fun than HK disneyland

- water theme park (with a lotttt of varieties, e.g wave, waterfall, spiral slides)

- Seaworld

- Beaches > the beach is dirty but you can hop to an island nearby by renting a ferry

- Cable car (thou as not as nice as in TMII)

- Seafood Restaurant: Bandar Jakarta

- Bowling Place

You can also rent bike and make your own tour over Ancol.

Related Travel Blogs About Ancol

Taman Mini, a surprised TB meetup and 2 hours Jakarta Traffic
Again, for my friend's blog: http://rgarcellano.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/mini-indonesia/Jakarta: A Lilliputian landscape was what I pictured in my mind when someone suggested that I visit Taman Mini,…Ancol (pronounced An-chol) was how Apo and I ended our tour around Jakarta during his weekend visit in April…
If u are in indonesia (part 1)
Dear friends, If you were in indonesia, i would probably ask you to come to Jakarta to meet me first. Jakarta is a metropolitan city and we have lots of buildings and places here. Many modern shopp…Ancol Jakarta Baycity . located in north jakarta this integrated park/beach complex is quite interesting at night. we can sail around…
Day 1, From Padang to Sikuai Island
We arrived at the International Airport Minangkabau around 9.30. It was hot and very shiny in Padang. A driver picked us up using Daihatsu APV. It was late for taking the first boat to Sikuai Island.…Ancol, Jakarta . Only harder and more adventurous (of course, we were in the Indonesia Ocean ). Lucky us, we took the front…

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals