Ancient Angkor Guest House

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Ancient Angkor Guest House Siem Reap Reviews

tashgorgeous tashgorg…
Amazing Ancient Angkor Apr 15, 2009
Ok, first of all it's not a 5-star hotel so if that's what you're expecting, then this is not for you. However, if your looking for an affordable accommodation with all the basic necessities, then this place will be more than perfect.

Having been temporarily locked out of Thailand, we needed a cheap accommodation that will give us extra mileage for what's left of our money. We shopped around for our address for the next two days and we stopped searching when we found the Ancient Ankor.

It's a given fact, a lot of guest houses in Siem Reap would require you to leave your shoes upon the entrance, but at least this place has clean floors and gives you slippers to use in your bath.

It also has the basics, cable TV, fan, AC, mini bar, free internet and a pool (not a lot of guesthouses have a pool). The mini bar is priced smartly too.

There are triple rooms available too! :)

Its location is accessibe too to the Old and Night Market as well as the Pub Street.

I really enjoyed our stay in the Ancient Angkor, it's really a backpacker's heaven.
Ancient Angkor Guesthouse - Room
Ancient Angkor Guesthouse
tashgorgeous says:
Oh I didnt eat there! :( darn! I missed a treat. Siem Reap is a worthy place to go back to and I have future (although far) plans to go again. I don't mind trekking the temples again and you're right, that's true, great people in the ancient Angkor!
globalodyssey says:
and i loved that little indian restaurant around the corner next to the kodak shop
and breakfasts in the leafy tiger guesthouse
globalodyssey says:
yes i did, and met some great people there to travel with

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals