Anchor Lodge Coromandel

Anchor Lodge Coromandel Rates and Deals

Anchor Lodge Coromandel Reviews

Connie Connie
Friendly Backpacker/Motel Jan 02, 2010
We stayed in the backpacker dorms which were clean and comfortable. Each bed had a private reading lamp which was bonus, and there was a second door leading out to the back where a couple of hammocks were strung up. The lounge was comfortable and the kitchen was surprisingly big for a town that small.

The best part was access to the pool and spa. Well, the pool was little, but with no beaches around it was gold.

The staff were very friendly and I'd definitely stay there again.
Connie says:
You're not a dork for asking about Wifi! I usually do travel with a laptop so I would ask that myself :)
sylviandavid says:
Connie... I'm a dork... why did I ask about Wifi... Love that there was a pool.... sylvia
Connie says:
I didn't check if there was Wifi cuz I didn't have my laptop. They had a few computers with internet access but I was only there one night and didn't end up using them.
missjones86 missjone…
Oct 02, 2007
This is a lovely backpackers set in the coromandel. The owners are fantastic people and always helpful. It has a swimming pool and hot tub which is always nice to relax in after a hard day of being a backpacker. The rooms are a good size and very clean. For only $20 night it is a bargain for the place.

Anchor Lodge Coromandel Overview

Anchor Lodge is located in Coromandel Town on the west coast of New Zealand’s Coromandel Peninsula and provides spa apartments and suites, and modern motel units. We are located only 400 metres from the town centre amongst native bush and overlooking Coromandel Harbour. Anchor Lodge is located 2.5 hours drive from Auckland International Airport, one hour from Hot Water Beach and within 3.5 hours from Rotorua. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Anchor Lodge Amenities