Anchor Inn Morro Bay

Anchor Inn Morro Bay Rates and Deals

Anchor Inn Morro Bay Reviews

dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
Horrible and dirty Nov 13, 2009
This hotel was the worst I've ever stayed in. When we first arrived and put our bags in the room I noticed the stains on the carpet and the fact that the carpet didn't even reach the walls. The bathroom door had about a 2 inch gap at the bottom as well, the window was stuck and the shower was dirty. We should have left right then but we'd paid and probably wouldn't have gotten a refund.

We went out and came back to sleep. I put a t-shirt on the pillow, because I didn't trust the cleanliness of the sheets. Again we almost left because I had a hard time sleeping. We were awakened at about 1am by the sounds of an amorous couple- which we laughed about at the time, but about 20 minutes later we heard the woman leave the room and conduct her 'transaction" outside the door. I was so creeped out by knowing that this was the kind of place where prostitutes frequent. Again we almost left but my husband was to tired we stayed.

We were woken again at about 2am by what sounded like my car alarm. I quickly got my shoes and ran outside. I was greeted by a party going on in the hotel parking lot. Music was blaring and about 20 people were milling about and sitting on car hoods. Fortunately it wasn't my car alarm, but i was very alarmed and uncomfortable by the thought of all those people just hanging outside our room.

When we left at about 7am the next morning, exhausted and angry at our stay we noticed a room door wide open with a man sitting on the bed. He was watching incredibly inappropriate adult tv in full view of the whole parking lot. I was so disgusted as we left. This hotel is sleazy, dirty and just plain horrible. I will never stay here again and I highly recommend that no one else stay here either. it should be torn down so that a nice hotel can be built in it's place and take full advantage of the gorgeous view and prime location this dump has.

Anchor Inn Morro Bay Overview

Have a relaxing adventure at our Travelodge in Morro Bay near Embarcadero and Morro Rock. The central location of our Morro Bay hotel puts the best of the vibrant waterfront and downtown your fingertips. A galore of restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, antique shops and Morro Bay aquarium.

Get a bright start to your morning with free Bear Bites continental breakfast, and stay connected at home or the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. We have Free ample outdoor parking. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available at our Morro Bay, California, hotel.

Pets Accepted - 10USD Fee Per Pet Per Day.

Anchor Inn Amenities

• Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots