Anastasia Homestay

Anastasia Homestay Rates and Deals

Anastasia Homestay Ohrid Reviews

ulis ulis
Good place to stay May 16, 2017
The Anastasia Homestay is small, but actually 2 places, a hostel and a homestay nearby in the old part of the town with some steep steps to get there.

I had booked the hostel, but still off-season I was the only guest and got instead the homestay room with mini kitchen, wifi,

television, a good breakfast served at the terrace and attached bathroom.

The owner, very helpful, is having also a regular job, if you book tell her your arrival time as exact as possible, I had luck, I was arriving much earlier as stated but she recognized me when I walked to the place.

I didn't see the hostel part.
Anastasia Homestay terrace
Anastasia Homestay
ulis says:
I wonder if the weather is only for the moment weird or most of the time (the locals where quite prepared)
Posted on: May 17, 2017
BASAIC says:
Ohrid is a place I would love to visit. Thanks for the helpful review.
Posted on: May 17, 2017

Anastasia Homestay Overview

Welcome to Anastasia Home stay, spread over two properties,, one of them brand new apartment block in the strict center near lake (300m.), just to the church Holy Mother of God at Kamensko and the city square (100 m.) warmly, hospitable home suited for every taste and every pocket. The properties enjoys excellent location in strict-central quiet, safely residential area, from where everything is close: pizza restaurant, national cuisine restaurant, vinary shop, bakery, pastry shop, change office, ATM's, Internet-coffee, shops and all need useful things. Also, all main historical tourist attractions lie within easy reach. We will be very helpful with tourist and travel information. We have to inform you that there is kitchen and cooking facilities, linen included, you can check in, check out at anytime. The studio-apartments are completely new furnished and equipped to offer maximum comfort for our guests. Tour guiding and travel services will be at your diswposal in case you will need them for the best price in town. Most rooms are suite, AC, cable or satellite TV with twin beds, two or three beds, and have not bunk beds.

Anastasia Homestay Amenities