Anaheim Disney Resort Estate

Check Anaheim Hotel Deals

Anaheim Disney Resort Estate Reviews

seattle57 seattle57
Disneyland Vacation House Rental May 06, 2009
We stayed here when we went on our family trip (group of 9 ppl) to Disneyland in 2007. We were wanting a different experience than the standard hotel stay like we did in 2006 when we went and I'm so glad we did!!

If you are traveling to Disneyland in a group or just want a very nice place to stay I would highly recommend staying here. It’s a 6 bedroom 4 bath house located a few blocks from Disneyland. You can either rent just the downstairs area which has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths or include the upstairs (for a little more $$) which has an additional 2 bedrooms / 2 baths. If you don’t include the upstairs area they don’t let other guests rent it out so you’ll still have all your privacy.

The pool area is great with a nice heated pool and nice patio area to relax. They come and clean the pool, bbq, patio every morning around 6am so it’s all clean and ready for the next day.

The kitchen area is fully stocked with dishes etc, it has a gas fireplace in the living area and there are a ton of towels for the pool so you don’t have to worry about ever running out. It also has 3 washers and 3 dryers (which my wife loved) in the laundry room so it’s easy to wash clothes if you need to.

The view of the Disneyland fireworks shows are awesome from the patio area while sitting around the pool.

All in all it’s a great place to stay and is 10 times better than staying in a hotel and a lot cheaper especially if your in a group.

Sorry I didn't have my photo's on my laptop as I was writing this but their website has a lot to view.

Check Anaheim Hotel Deals