AnMour Café

No 34, Johor Bahru, Malaysia

AnMour Café Johor Bahru Reviews

vinceable vinceable
A Small American Restaurant in Taman Sutera Utama Jun 12, 2012
I don't frequent Malaysia a lot but when I do, it is usually a pleasant experience.

Located at taman sutera utama , Skudai in Johor Baru. We had read reviews of this restaurant and recommended by my cousin. Firstly Taman Seutra Utama is a nice small area with a lot of food place and a few bars , a nice place to spend the weekend. We walked around the place for the first day failing to locate the restaurant. It was until we were buying some food from another stall that we find out where the exact location of AnMour cafe is.

American style cafe with a wide selection of food. Although the menu looks simple with the regular burgers and fries. It doesn't taste as simple as it seems. Alright, maybe I am a bit over describing but as for all the american cafe I had visiting in places I went to this is quite a good one.

Exchange rates aside, the prices are quite reasonable considering the quality of food. The only set back is that the staffs sometimes forget our request and we have to call them twice to get things done.

Check Johor Bahru Hotel Deals