An old Eastern City

Prague, Czech Republic

An old Eastern City Prague Reviews

Simone_RM Simone_RM
Prague City Jan 03, 2013
Walking through its streets already makes a pleasant trip, and now I understand why it is so popular a destination.

Do not miss: climb the Clock Tower, Jewish cemetery, of course Castle and Golden Lane.

Only bad thing: too many people at New Year but ... I was there ... the others have said the same thing :))) Lol

The metro (subway) is excellent.

Prague people are educated but essential in tourism attitudes(may tired of tusits), few smiles, unlike from I always see in every other trip, but they are polite ... well ... essential :)

Being Italian in Rome I found the food good but with little choice.However ok.. I eat everything in the world and never eat Italian abroad ... what sense would otherwise travelling? Gastronomy is a constitutive element OF the trip.
Prague tower
Prague from tower
andrewmarshall andrewma…
Jul 28, 2006
My experience with Prague I feel was a little biased, mainly because I had been traveling for 2 months and was tired. I found it to be a beautiful city, and my hostel was very nice other than the fact the bed only went to my knees. The outside of the castle, and the free parts (as I said I was traveling for a while and was running low on funds) were very nice, as was the main square. My hostel (Condor) was a little hard to find mainly because I couldnt figure out how to get the hell out of the subway on the right side (Powder Gate) so I had to waste $10 to get a cab there. It was very nicely located with a bar downstairs and 2 blocks from the main square. I personally thought the beer was a bit over-rated (Polish beer was better I thought) but all in all a very nice city.

Check Prague Hotel Deals