An ice-cream rip-off in A Curuna

A Coruna, Spain

An ice-cream rip-off in A Curuna A Coruna Reviews

Chokk Chokk
An ice-cream rip-off in A Curuna Aug 01, 2009
I had been driving half of the day and had finally come to the end of the peer in A Curuna and was looking at the Castelo San Anton. It was a lot colder here than the wonderful heat in Santiago do Cacem which I left 8-9 hours later.

At the parking lot there was an ice-cream truck and I suddenly got the urge for a one of those; it didn’t know why because it was only 16 degrees outside and the rain was also falling gently on my windscreen. I went out and order 3 scoops and I got them. I gave him a 5 € bill and he wanted more; 6,50€ he said! I looked at him, remembering the meal I had the day before in O Auro which had cost the same. I paid but thought to myself; welcome back to the civilization and the high prices again.

I went back to my car and found out that the ice-cream I had taken didn’t taste that good and the spoon I had gotten from the this tourist scammer was dirty.
Avoid this car and his products
Koralifix says:
Congrats on yesterday's feature! Well done!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2009
Transitory says:
but the memories are priceless! :P
Posted on: Aug 22, 2009
Biedjee says:
Had a similar rip-off in Rome, where they tried to charge me 16 euros for an ice cream. I refused and gave though and gave it back
Posted on: Aug 22, 2009