Amsterdam Hotels

Browse 279 Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel reviews for 694 Amsterdam hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Amsterdam Schiphol Hotels12 km
Haarlem Hotels14.6 km
Volendam Hotels19.5 km
Edam Hotels20.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Amsterdam Hotels and Deals

#1 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
yeshan says: "This hotel is not about where it is located, its not about what it offers, its n..."
$75
#2 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
EmyG says: "Fletcher Hotel Amsterdam is beautiful! I cannot deny this fact and I would be ly..."
#3 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
marixsublime says: "Hotel Verdi is in the Museum area of Amsterdam. If you are coming from Central S..."
$50
#4 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
nanuTeddy says: "This charming studio apartment of 30 square meters is located in the heart of th..."
#5 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
Stigen says: "I stayed here for 3 nights with my girlfriend. Staying on the water is really th..."
#6 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
nanuTeddy says: "This fully-equipped cozy and modern studio apartment, situated on the first floo..."
#7 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
pm81 says: "On my trip to Amsterdam, a group of friends and I opted to stay at a location th..."
$29
#8 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
Paisaroundeworld says: "Expensive but the best ! I used to live next door and I can tell you that Prins..."
$165
#9 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
lilmagil says: "Hotel Vondel is nicely located for travelers who walk or use public transportati..."
$68
#10 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
Smithxx says: "First, I want to say that, this was the first Hostel I've ever stayed at in my f..."
#11 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
erin104 says: "We loved the Radisson Blue and would stay here again. The location was phenomen..."
$61
#12 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
texrah says: "This is, by far, the most spectacular hotel I've ever encountered. It's old, be..."
$136
#13 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
kairu says: "If you are looking for a strategic location to stay, i'd recommend this hotel fo..."
#14 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
tombom07 says: "I stayed at the Flying Pig Uptown in Amsterdam for three nights. The staff were ..."
1.5
#15 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
Dave81 says: "We found this hotel last second and it was a good choice although we hadn't rea..."
$29
#16 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
owlcritic says: "We rented this houseboat from the owners/agents based on the photographs provide..."
#17 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
Jasonob says: "Great hotel. Location is Excellent just off dam square. Bars, coffee houses, red..."
#18 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
jmauden says: "Can you be in love with a hotel? The staff is extremely friendly. Our first brea..."
#19 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
taberd1983 says: "This is the second time I stayed at the Okura in Amsterdam. The first time was ..."
#20 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
prince123 says: "The Doublet Tree hotel is located just 5 min walking distance from the Amsterdam..."
#21 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
MarioBG says: "Cant actually think of anything bad to say about this place. Spotless clean. Per..."
#22 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
gharri says: "Incredible price for such an amazing place to stay, very friendly staff who will..."
#23 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
LatinSingerPA says: "When you enter, there is the reception desk with needed maps, a helpful counter ..."
1.5
#24 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
SchpidermaN says: "I sure remember this hotel as a good call after searching places to stay for me ..."
$48
#25 of 694 hotels in Amsterdam
a13a says: "I paid less than 60 a night for this hotel, and I wasn't entirely sure what I..."
$59