Amsterdam Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Amsterdam, Netherlands

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Amsterdam, Netherlands airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Amsterdam photo

Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Amsterdam

July 24, 2017
to December 9, 2020
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking at moving there permanently
July 24, 2017
to May 2, 2019
Natalie is traveling to Amsterdam, Netherlands
I will be moving permanently to Amsterdam in May. Looking to meet new pals! Please get in touch if you will be living there too and wouldn't mind showing me around :)
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Amsterdam Flight Tips and Information

Skipping School in Schiphol
I arrived at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam after my 6:30 AM flight from Helsinki on time only to discover I didn't have a seat on the next flight. I was informed at the gate by KLM employees that "Delta" had overbooked the flight and then sent a sma…flight from Helsinki on time only to discover I didn't have a seat on the next flight. I was informed…
Heading home
That dreaded day.  I find it even more dreaded when we need to wake up at 3:30am.  We did wake up on time, and headed out by 4am.   The airport bus would pick us up at around 4:45am.   It was strange to walk throught th…flight 661.  It was an A-319 aircraft and was a smooth flight.  We were seated in row 24, seats…
Obstacles, part I
I had difficulty sleeping last night. I think that as excited as I was to return, I also had great apprehension. I had put out of my mind, the mugging, for the most part but as I lay down to sleep, it was all I could think about. I didn’t want my …flight is closed. We asked that she please try as internet ticketing agents we still selling seats for this flight

Other Airports Near Amsterdam

Rotterdam Flights - Rotterdam Airport
Eindhoven Flights - Eindhoven Airport
Antwerp Flights - Antwerp International Airport
Brussels Flights - Brussels Airport (Zaventem Airport)
Amsterdam