Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast

Average rate: $148 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Geenlvincksteeg 2, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast - Our bedroom
Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast - The bath - it was fine, but Steve could only use it by going through our room
Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast - The kitchen area
Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast - Very sparse.
Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast - Very sparse.

Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast Rates and Deals

Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast Reviews

mslellen mslellen
Not as good as last time we were here Apr 28, 2012
Michelle and I had stayed here a few years ago and had a room right on a canal in the Flower Market area. I reserved 2 rooms at the same place almost a year in advance since we were going to be there for Queen's Day. We wanted 2 rooms because Steve would be with us and he would be coming in late and we all wanted some privacy. When we arrived at the hotel we were told that we had been moved to an apartment in another part of town, not where we expected to be. However it was an apartment so we agreed to the change.

The apartment was okay, but it was not two bedroom. Doug and I shared a bed that was 2 really small mattresses pushed together and they would slide apart during the night, leaving one of us in "the ditch". There were only 2 really crummy, flat pillows, and a rather thin duvet. There was a full bathroom in our bedroom, which mean Steve had to come into our room to use it, and only 2 towels for the 3 of us.

However, the part that really upset me was that it was not 2 bedroom. Steve had to sleep on a couch in the living room. Since Steve didn't have his own room or a place to put his clothes, suitcase and toiletries they were spread everywhere. And it was too much trouble to put the bed back to a sofa each day so it was like hanging out in a bedroom. You either were sitting at a dining table, or on a bed. And because Steve slept late in the morning we couldn't make coffee or visit while he was sleeping and were trapped in our bedroom.

We were also suppose to have internet included, however it was pretty much unusable. It was so slow it was unusable. We had planned on using Skype or Viper to communicate with home but that was not possible from our apartment.

I would not stay here again.
The kitchen area
Our bedroom
The bath - it was fine, but Steve …
Very sparse.
bigmac993 says:
Congrats on your feature today!
sylviandavid says:
Hi! Congratulations on being featured!
vulindlela says:
Congrats!

Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast Overview

Amsterda4holiday is a Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Amsterdam in one of the characteristic Dutch Houses from the 17th century, right next to the famous Flower Market. The B&B is located in a shopping area just a short walk from the city's major attractions, squares, museums, shops, restaurant, bars, and discotheques. There is a tram stop in close proximity, and the Amsterdam4Holiday is an ideal starting point to discover Amsterdam on foot. This non-smoking Bed & Breakfast in central Amsterdam features a wireless Internet access, which is available free of charge. PLEASE NOTE: breakfast is optional.

Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Multilingual Staff

Related Travel Blogs About Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…4 hours sleep I decided that I had to get up and have some breakfast ��" then hire a bike and see the Island . I set off round 12 and trundled…

Check Amsterdam 4 Holiday Bed And Breakfast Rates and Deals