Amross Motel

Amross Motel Rates and Deals

Amross Motel Dunedin Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Affordable nice motel! Nov 28, 2010
Amross Motel was located a little far from the town; I think walking to the town would have taken 20minutes. It was easy though, if you have a car, about 5-8 minutes’ drive.

We had the self contained unit again and it was spacious equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, living area and a clean bed room ~ the whole unit was clean.

I had fun cooking at the kitchen as it was complete with all the cookery and utensils!

The bathroom was big as there was a bath tub and a walk in shower. Once again – they have this 2 faucets thing again, even on the bathtub! I had so much trouble to use it and Charlie had trouble to shave!

Our bed room was clean with a comfortable king size bed. Although this unit did not come with a fantastic view like what we had in Steward Island – but – hell, we were in Dunedin!

One thing I really have to give credit to this motel is – Free internet! This is the only one motel we visited in New Zealand has free broadband internet! All we needed to do was just get the cable at check in.

The room rate was not bad although we really have to consider if to go back again due to the “2 faucets thing”
Big living area