Amman Hotels

Browse 16 Amman, Jordan hotel reviews for 138 Amman hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Madaba Hotels28.5 km
Jerash Hotels37.3 km
Suweimah Hotels42.3 km
Almog Hotels47.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Amman Hotels and Deals

#1 of 138 hotels in Amman
ma141 says: "good place over all, excellent location next to all transport connection. quite ..."
#2 of 138 hotels in Amman
sweetheather says: "Four seasons hotel Amman is 5 star hotel ,Four Seasons in Amman seems to me to b..."
$250
#3 of 138 hotels in Amman
mellemel8 says: "when i was in egypt. i was in my hotel room. my mum calls me from her room. tell..."
$100
#4 of 138 hotels in Amman
RobertPenna says: "A good place to stay while visiting Amman, Jordan. Although the location is fai..."
$160
#5 of 138 hotels in Amman
hlek says: "Decent clean room. Centrally located with hot water showers available. Breakfa..."
$64
#6 of 138 hotels in Amman
Natjie says: "We slept in Hotel Larsa during our trip to Jordan, for the first two nights and ..."
#7 of 138 hotels in Amman
hauteboy says: "The Palace Hotel has long been a backpacker favorite in Amman and it is a good p..."
#8 of 138 hotels in Amman
amazed says: "This is the hotel we got from the travel agent Kanoo Travels, Bahrain. Suppos..."
$142
#9 of 138 hotels in Amman
traceyirish says: "The Caravan hotel was the first place I stayed in the middle east, so I had no i..."
#10 of 138 hotels in Amman
Stephanos666 says: "I stayed at this tour as Part of a group tour to Jordan, the hotel was used as t..."
#11 of 138 hotels in Amman
Ashraff says: "I stayed at this hotel for 5 days. They charged 40 JD per night including breakf..."
$79
#12 of 138 hotels in Amman
itravel1 says: "This will be short. I was 'recommended' this hotel from a taxi driver named 'Al..."
Amman