Amman Beach, The Dead Sea

(05) 356 1111

Amman Beach, The Dead Sea Suweimah Reviews

Nzelvis Nzelvis
Apr 27, 2007
This reviewer had the opportunity to drive the entire length of the Dead Sea to see how magnificent it really is. I noticed, though, that until you reach the area known as Suweimah, you will not find any beaches. However, this area is where all the Dead Sea hotels are and also a public beach. Now, if you have the money to stay in the hotel and make use of the private beach, go for it! I, however, was on a budget and that was not something I could afford. So, I found a very nice beach called Amman Beach. It costs 10 JD to enter, but inside it has free lockers, a fresh water pool, restaurant, ice cream, plenty of places to sit, etc. It also has access to the Dead Sea where you can go for a float! I would not miss this opportunity, floating in the lowest point on Earth is a great experience...and everything you hear is true! You really can't sink in the thing!
Amman Beach

Related Travel Blogs About Amman Beach, The Dead Sea

Suweimah and the Dead Sea
As we drove along the Dead Sea on the way to Bethany, we noticed a very cool public beach.  Upon leaving the Baptism site, we did our best to tell our driver to head back to that spot.  We …Amman Beach in just a couple minutes.  Now, Suweimah is the name given to the area in the northern Dead Sea where…

Compare Sweimeh Hotel Rates (1.4km away)

Amman Beach, The Dead Sea Map