Amigos

Amigos - Inside

Amigos Skopje Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Mexican food in Skopje Aug 18, 2010
I had been out walking and had probably visited the wrong streets or the right ones depending on how you bend it; but I truly had difficulties in finding a place where they served food. I had walked by Mexicos Cantina not sure that I wanted Mexican food in the heat.

After further search I ended up concluding that Mexican sounded great! I went in and the place was quite crowded with young people and then I arrived and increased the average age with at least one year! I looked at the menu and quickly choose a cold local beer; which was great to kill the thirst.

As a started I choose potato rolls with guacamole and load of chilli sauce; increased the need for more beers. As main I went for chicken balls with jalapeño, even which increased the need for beer after being hosed down with their green Lol-tun habanero pepper.

The ambiance in the place was good, even though they were playing loads of funny cover versions of Beatles number; Yesterday in a Mexican twist and Hold your hand in Italian and the killer was A hard day’s night in a light voice with salsa rhythms’!

The waiters were nice, beer was good, food could be better and the music was kitsch; what more do you want from one place!
The menu