Amici II Restaurant

www.amici2.com - (212) 334-3869

Amici II Restaurant New York Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Amazing food at Amici II Jun 24, 2012
It was our first night in town; we met up with a buddy of mine for a few drinks and some dinner. Since he had lived in the area he took us to one of his favorite places in town called Amici II. Amici which means friend in Italian sure was a friendly place to eat. They are located on Mulberry Street in the heart of the little Italy district serving homemade dishes. We ordered a glass of wine while we looked over the menu. They brought out some fresh bread with some roasted garlic dipping oil. We ordered Spiedini alla Romana (Fried Cheese and Bread with Anchovy Sauce) as an appetizer and let me tell you it was amazing. We almost went back the next day to get some more. My buddy ordered some sort of Gnocchi, my girlfriend ordered Lobster Ravioli and I ordered Chicken Parmigiana. The food was delicious, great flavors and an amazing taste. The restaurant had an indoor and outdoor seating area. The atmosphere was comfortable and made for a wonderful meal. If you are looking for great Italian dish I recommend stopping in at Amici II.

Check New York Hotel Deals