Amicci's in Little Italy

Baltimore, Maryland

Amicci's in Little Italy Baltimore Reviews

pinchora pinchora
May 12, 2007
So I went to Baltimore to go visit my sister and her Roomie took us out for dinner in Little Italy. We beat her roomie there by about 15 minutes and my mom, sister and I were starving. We figured we could go in and get an appetizer or something before the actual dinner.

We walked in and had to wait to be greeted as the hostesses were deep in conversation. They asked how many and we told them 5...they said we could sit outside until they come. We asked if we could get a table...they said again, you can sit outside until your whole party arrives; even though there were enough tables open. We're waiting outside chatting and we see a person drive up...(parking is on the street) and the hostess comes out and moves her car back so his car can park in the spot that her car was taking up. I was astounded...he was a chef. So the staff at the resaurant takes up all the spaces infront of the restaurant! Now...anywhere I have had to work I got the farthest spots around.

We finally go inside and I think that the staff heard my family and I complaining in the front because they immediately smothered us with service. I got, like, 10 classes of pop; even before I was finished...and they never let us speak our whole conversation before they came back to check on us!

I ordered teh Penne La Rosa because it had a sun-dried tomato sauce on it. I got it because I wanted a thick tomatoey sauce...I was dissapointed because it was like my shrimp (which was amazing shrimp and the largest and most I have ever seen in a restaurant meal--but that could be because I was on the bay) and pasta was in a tomato soup rather than sauce.

Check Baltimore Hotel Deals