Americas Best Value Inn

Check Heflin Hotel Deals

Americas Best Value Inn Heflin Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Americas Best Value Inn Nov 13, 2017
We made it to the Americas Best Value Inn in Heflin by mistake… Basically, we were looking for the exit but also we were having conversation about very interesting things and… we missed the exit hehehe

Now, instead of turning back and wasting already covered road, we just looked for the first available road hotel and that’s what we got.

Tucked behind the big gas station we found few buildings united under one sign: Americas Best Value Inn. I got in the reception and asked lady for the price and availability and she gave me this price $20 higher than we saw on the booking.com. I told her that it is better for her hotel if I book with her instead with someone else, but she was firm with her price… Well stupidity does not have limit. I just went to the booking site, did what I had to do for the room and came back with confirmation number.

This hotel is pretty basic, but they have ice machine, some snacks and breakfast is included in the price. That breakfast is the best to avoid, but coffee was not that bad.

Room was smelling a bit on the smokes so we started our incense backup… you have to be ready heheh

TV, fridge, clean towels. Beds were clean but not too comfortable. Only window is looking towards the parking lot and it is actually your front wall. Heavy curtains don’t let the light in and they are pretty good against the sound too.

For food we got some mean hot boiled peanuts and beer on the highway gas station. Places around here don’t have any alcohol to sell due to the beliefs so you have to hit the road parlors. Hanging outside of the room gave us an beautiful sunset and some stories from the locals going hunting in the morning.

Check Heflin Hotel Deals