America's Best Value Inn

Check Oakhurst Hotel Deals

America's Best Value Inn Oakhurst Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Cheapest Accommodation for Yosemite May 10, 2013
This was definitely a budget accommodation given its location. Other accommodations in the area cost twice as much. I reserved it through booking.com and got quite the deal.

The establishment is an older one and the rooms are at best basic. I liked that our room was clean despite the vivid won out walls in certain areas. Two well made queen beds, clean sheets.

The bathroom had clean, but won towels. Soap and smaller amenities like ironing board, a microwave which I though was genius, it gave me the opportunity to warm up my baby's dinner as well as hot water for my tea.

A refrigerator for our drinks and baby food. The TV was a little old, but it was functional and had HBO. We really did not need to watch TV as we were there to commune with nature. But for the TV addicts, you are well taken of.

Morning breakfast was included, again the most basic breakfast: coffee, tea, fruit juice with 4 choices of pastry(cranberry, orange, guava mix and apple). Hot waffles made on spot upon request, and some croissants.

We requested a roll in bed, and were glad to get it brought in. I though it was a great bonus that the hotel did not charge us extra for it; our gratitude to management.

All in all, I highly recommend the hotel. It has everything you need. If you are not a fussy traveler, this place will save you money and put you right in the middle of the action in the park. Access to the village center where you can shop and go to restaurants.
Two Queen beds
Room amenities; TV, Refrigerator, …
Bathroom
Corridor
Africancrab says:
Thanks Sylvia and David, much appreciated.
Posted on: May 23, 2013
sylviandavid says:
congratultions on being featured. sylvia
Posted on: May 18, 2013
Africancrab says:
Thank you all for the congrats on my featured review, much appreciated.
Posted on: May 18, 2013