Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Irving/Dallas

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Irving/Dallas Rates and Deals

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Irving/Dallas Reviews

babintroy babintroy
I'm no hotel snob Dec 31, 2008
So no $hit there I was, stuck in Dallas with a flight the next morning. I went to the USO and told my sob story. So they told me about this deal they have with a local hotel. I jumped on the opportunity to sleep in a bed not the airport floor. When they told me it was a Motel 6 I took a double take. But I needed a bed and they said it was a good deal so I took it. I can say I was more than pleasantly suprised when we drove up; even more when I got into my room. It was newly remodeled and didn't have that run-down look that cheap hotels usually have. The room had a military rate of $27 with a public price of $31.99. Internet was an additional $2.50. The room had a microwave, small fridge, and a business table. The staff was very nice and helpful with directions. They also had a sponsorship with Papa Johns pizza which helped out since I was sans car. Another big bonus for me was the shuttle back and forth to the airport that ran every 45 minutes. I loved that I didn't have to get up stupid early to catch one of the only two shuttles to the airport.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Irving/Dallas Overview

Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Irving/Dallas, conveniently located within a short distance of corporate giants such as Mission Foods Corporation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and Exxon Mobil Corporation. Take advantage of all that our city has to offer at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, University of Dallas, Dallas Zoo, Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, or Irving Mall. Savor local fare at Via Real Gourmet Mexican, Le Peep Grill of Los Colinas, or Cool River Cafe.

Our hotel offers clean comfortable guest rooms, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help make your stay enjoyable. Relax by our seasonal outdoor pool which is open May through September. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room and experience absolute relaxation with amenities including cable TV with HBO, alarm clock, radio, desk with lamp, table with chairs, and free local calls. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Irving/Dallas, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Irving/Dallas Amenities

• Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower