Americas Best Value Inn Houston

Americas Best Value Inn Houston Rates and Deals

Americas Best Value Inn Houston Reviews

ccp08c ccp08c
Super sketchy - stay anywhere else Jan 07, 2012
I was in Houston for an interview at the enormous medical complex. Pretty much the only thing that this hotel has going for it was that it was one of the cheaper options close to UT Houston.

This hotel was filthy - I left my shoes on in the room and took a shower in flip flops.

The batteries in the remote in my room were dead. I let management know to see if I could get some replacements. I was left to blink in disbelief as they informed me that the TV still worked if I pushed the buttons on the tv itself all while there was a convenience store just across the street. The service left a little something to be desired.

To illustrate the hotel's environment, I had a hard time falling asleep due to the fact that the more typical clientel were drinking and being loud in the parking lot. I didn't feel safe especially staying alone.

The continental breakfast was okay. It certainly had an element of novelty in that I ate a waffle in the shape of the state of TX. Something I hadn't seen before.

Learn from my mistake, choose another hotel.

Americas Best Value Inn Houston Overview

Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport West. We are conveniently located off of Texas 8 Beltway Frontage Road, only 8. 5 miles from George Bush Intercontinental Airport. The hotel is minutes from the area*s most popular attractions including Paramount Park, Greenspoint Mall, Great Time Skate, Richey Road Movie Tavern, World Houston Golf Course, Jumpin* Jak*s, and Zuma Fun Centers. We are only 15 minutes from downtown Houston. After an exciting day in the Houston area guests can enjoy a great meal at one of the local restaurants such as Green Briar Buffeteria, Arby*s, or Sergios Mexican Restaurant.

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport West offers all of the comforts of home at rates that you can afford. Start your day off right with the free continental breakfast and free fresh 24-hour coffee in the lobby. We also have a guest appreciation welcome reception in the lobby Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm that features free appetizers, beer, wine, and refreshments. The 7-story pet friendly hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool, meeting facility, business facility, exercise facility, and guest laundry facility. We provide free shuttle service to/from the George Bush Intercontinental Airport and within a two mile radius of the hotel. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, sofa bed, satellite TV with extra channels and in-room movies/video on demand, hairdryer, iron with ironing board, table with chairs, and free local calls. The suites also offer a cooktop. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bush Intercontinental Airport West, We*ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.

Americas Best Value Inn Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor