Americas Best Inns Lake City

Americas Best Inns Lake City Rates and Deals

Americas Best Inns Lake City Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Budget Price; But There are Better Options Dec 28, 2017
At first I stopped at the Quality Inn next door to look for a room but since I had bought dinner at Cracker Barrel I wanted to spend a bit less than the $114 they wanted for a room. The America's Best Inn and Suites was next door, and did not look that bad so I decided to try that one. The guy at the front desk seemed okay and the price was much better. $56 as of December 2017 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, seasons, special events, and other factors). I really wanted to like this hotel. The hotel has really no extras (no pool, no business center, and no fitness center. They said they served a breakfast but all I saw was a few store bought honey buns and small cartons of apple and orange juice, along with coffee. I grabbed a carton of orange juice but half of it was frozen solid. My room had a small refrigerator but no microwave. There was a decent television with a few premium channels but no movie channels. The bathroom had a shower but no tub, apparently they assumed I needed a handicapped room since I was carrying a cane. The bed was large and comfortable. Staff was pretty good. Overall though I would not recommend this hotel. There are much nicer ones if they are in you budget and even if you need a budget motel there are others in the area that are probably better.
America's Best Inn and Suites
My Room

Americas Best Inns Lake City Overview

The Americas Best Inns Lake City is within a few miles away from some famous sites. These are the Olustee Battlefield, Stephen Foster Cultural Center, Suwannee Music Park and the Southern Oak Country Club. Several hospitals and restaurants are also near the property.

All Double Rooms and Queen Rooms at the Americas Best Inns Lake City come furnished with modern conveniences. Among these are cable/satellite televisions, coffee makers, refrigerators, ironing facilities and bathrooms with hair dryers. Guests may request for cribs and roll-away beds.

Guests at the Americas Best Inns Lake City are offered with several complimentary amenities. These include a daily breakfast, on-site vehicle parking and high-speed wireless Internet access. The inn also provides a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, a business center and access for physically-challenged guests.

Americas Best Inns Amenities