American Creole House New Orleans

American Creole House New Orleans Rates and Deals

American Creole House New Orleans Reviews

kirick kirick
Aug 31, 2006
I've stayed at a few places in the French Quarter and I consider this a pretty typical place. I give the hotel a 'good' rating due primarily to the location. The hotel was 2 blocks from all of the Southern Decadence festivities which is why we were there. I do think it's a little overpriced for the accomodations, but hotels in the French Quarter tend to jack up their prices during special events (like Southern Decadence).

My only complaint was the incredibly FRIGID air conditioning that we could not turn down!
AtlantaScottyV says:
There's a reason they jack up the price of the hotels during events like Decadence in NOLA, White Party in Miami, that annual 'event' at Disney and others around the world - "we" are the ones with all the money!! Decadence is a grand old time, though. I usually forget about the hotel cost after the first drink and my bitterness goes away. :-)
Posted on: Nov 02, 2006

American Creole House New Orleans Overview

The American Creole House New Orelans, is a historic circa 1852 Creole townhouse providing all suite accommodations to the discerning business and leisure traveler. A complete refurbishment of the property was completed in June 2009. The house is conveniently located on St. Charles Avenue at the foot of the Garden District, near Lee Circle. Easy access to the Central Business District, Uptown, Loyola, Tulane, and the French Quarter. The world famous St. Charles Avenue Streetcar passes directly outside the front door. A perfect location for many Mardi Gras parades that proceed down St. Charles Avenue.

American Creole House Amenities