American Bar & Grill

American Bar & Grill  - Cajun Chicken

American Bar & Grill Moscow Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Great Service Apr 06, 2010
After walking all day, and playing in the hotel pool, it was nearly 10pm before we got here, a short walk from the hotel and up one of the streets running off Tverskaya.

Still the place was really busy, and we ended up getting taken all the way to the back of the restayrant to get a table.

Girl serving us was really, really good, and even though it was very full we got our drinks in a couple of minutes.

As you would expect from the name it was almost entirely American cuisine and we duely ordered a couple of burgers,mine a barbecue one, some ribs and a cajun chicken dish. Had free wifi and the girl told us how to log onto it, so me and my daughter were happy.

Got another round of drinks in as the meal arrived, and all through the meal the girl was over to check that everything was OK and if we needed anything else. Meals were all very tasty, and my boy particularly enjoyed the ribs, but he just likes things he can make a mess with :D.

The place had a nice feel to it, and we were in no rush to leave, so the kids ordered dessert and my wife got a coffee, I stuck to beer ;).

They got a chocolate cake and a banana split, which my daughter thought was the best dessert she ever had :O.

We sat for a while with a few drinks after the meal, mostly to play on the internet, and wife and kids thought this was the best place we ate while we were in Moscow, though personally I preferred the place we had been the night before.

Each to their own :D, but it was a nice night in there 8)
Front Of American Bar And Grill
Ribs
Barbecue Burger
Cajun Chicken
huibdos says:
American bar and girl review:)
Posted on: Jun 03, 2010