AmericInn Lodge & Suites Baxter

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Baxter Rates and Deals

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Baxter Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
this one had a sleep number bed Nov 04, 2009
I stayed at the Baxter AmericInn one night for work. We got in late at night, so we just showered and went to bed. There was a pool, but we didn't use it. The rooms did have wireless internet and there was a computer in the lobby if you didn't have one.

I had a single room with, oddly enough, a sleep number bed. I had always wanted to try one and now I had my chance. A sleep number bed uses air to fill your mattress depending on how firm you want it. I generally don't like air mattresses because they don't have much support. I'm guessing this bed got overused, as it was probably used by someone new every night. The remote didn't work very well and I couldn't get both sides of the bed filled with air, so I could only sleep on half the bed. When I did try to change my side, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. So the bed really wasn't very comfortable, but it was sort of novel and I enjoyed testing it out.

The breakfast was pretty good - usual cold cereal and hot waffles typical of AmericInns. They also had a free daily paper.

This was a pretty nice hotel located in the popular Brainerd Lakes region on Minnesota.
my single room
sleep number bed controller
bathroom
Lord_Mike says:
not a sleep number bed! LOL....
Posted on: Jul 11, 2010

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Baxter Overview

Conveniently located on Hwy 371 just 1/2 mile north of the Hwy 20 junction, AmericInn Baxter is near Brainerd, MN. Experience a fine mix of luxury and value with a choice of room types to match your needs. The attractively appointed rooms, from double queens and single kings to whirlpool suites, all feature free high speed wireless Internet, cable TV, in-room coffeemakers, microwaves, refrigerators, and hairdryers. Whether you are relaxing in our living-room style lobby or taking a dip in our oversized pool, you will find a friendly, courteous staff ready to provide for all your travel needs. A multi-functional room is available for small corporate meetings and family gatherings. Relish a quiet night's sleep and wake up to a Hot complimentary breakfast featuring Belgian waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, juice and more, served 6am-10am daily. Cold weather hook-ups and large vehicle parking are available at no additional charge. And don't forget to join our AmericInn rewards program where guests can receive cash for every ten nights stayed at any AmericInn location.

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor