Amedros Cafe & Restaurant

www.amedroscafe.com - +90 212 522 8356

Amedros Cafe & Restaurant Istanbul Reviews

Meshal Meshal
Excellent food with friendly staff. Jan 27, 2015
I had a fabulous dinner in this restaurant, which made me come back again to it in the last two days of my stay in Istanbul. The restaurant is located in the area of Divanyolu Street in Sultanahmet area, it serves European and Ottoman dishes.

You have the choice of either setting outside watching people going on with their business, or inside a cozy and modern style restaurant.

Ali and Ibrahim and the other staff working in the restaurant were absolutely fantastic, they greet you with a big smile, explain everything in the menu if needed and recommended dishes depending on your taste. They brought freshly baked bread and some Meze and olive oil, first time there I asked for fried calamari and Revan kebab " Pieces of lamb cooked with spring onions, garlic, flaked chili peppers and apricots in a cream sauce, served with mashed potato " which I strongly recommend.

The last day there I asked for Testi Kebab just because I saw so many pictures and videos about this dish " Chicken and lamb, cooked in a clay pot in the oven with onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, spices and Cappadocia sauce " which was good. They recommended Kabak Tatlisi which is a Traditional Turkish dessert dish consists of cocked pumpkin slices with tahini and walnuts served with ice cream, it was absolutely delicious and I strongly recommend it.

Free tea at the end of every meal, I enjoyed food, service and ambiance there and I strongly recommend this restaurant.
Inside Amedros Restaurant.
Inside Amedros Restaurant.
The menu cover.
Meze, Hot traditional Turkish brea…
cotton_foam says:
The way you described the food makes me hungry! :))
Posted on: Sep 12, 2016
Ladyfromthesea says:
Please don't remind me!! ahah! Everything was delicious!
Posted on: Aug 08, 2015
Meshal says:
It brings back hungry memories :x
Posted on: Aug 06, 2015