Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Rates and Deals

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Reviews

allnightermark allnight…
Tropical Bed and Breakfast Dec 02, 2009
When I stayed at Ambrosia I was vacationing with my girlfriend. We were looking for a good "couples friendly" place to stay. Ambrosia seemed to have that feel, so we decided to give it a shot. I'm glad we did! First of all, the grounds of Ambrosia are beautiful. With the tropical gardens, gorgeous pools and gazebos, and the cute little house cats that roam the grounds, it was love at first site!

Different rooms at Ambrosia have different themes. We chose the "Jungle Room." It has a large king size bed with a lot of huge fluffy pillows, that my girlfriend loved. The jungle decoration is enough to bring out the wild side of any couple, and the room's smell is enough in itself to make you not want to leave.

I would recommend Ambrosia to couples looking for a truly unique getaway. The price is around $250 a night, so it may not be the best option for budget travelers, but I thought it was worth it. It's within walking distance of all the action of Duvall Street, yet it seems like it's a world away. Ambrosia is a real treasure!
Inside the "Jungle Room" at Ambros…
Pool outside our room.
view from room

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Overview

Ambrosia Key West is three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW), and local attractions include San Carlos Institute, Red Barn Theater, and The Oldest House - Key West.

The hotel offers amenities like wireless (high-speed) Internet access - complimentary, swimming pool, complimentary breakfast, wedding services, and library. Pets accepted.

The hotel rooms include air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes, coffee/tea maker, desk, iron/ironing board, microwave, phone, refrigerator, and wheelchair accessible. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Amenities

• Kitchenette
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes

Related Travel Blogs About Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging

4th of July in The Florida Keys
I have spent a lot of holidays in the Florida Keys over the years. Since I was a young kid, it's always been one of my favorite US destinations. While thinking about all the great trips I've taken an…Ambrosia." A beautiful bed and breakfast (I wrote a review) that has that "Key West Feel" mastered! We both…

Check Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Rates and Deals