Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Rates and Deals

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Great Bed and Breakfast Feb 04, 2017
When I rate a motel or a bed and breakfast I start with a 3 "Satisfied" then the place and the people add or subtract from there. Good ways to raise the rating of your place is to be in a convenient location to things I want to do, or to have nice, helpful, friendly people working there, or pay attention to the little things, the details. Ambrosia accompishes all three. It is conveniently located to the harbor, the old town and most museums. When I arrived, I was met by a very nice young woman named Lexi. The room had some nice extras like herbal teas and coffees and even an umbrella should it rain. By the pool there are towels, sunscreen and hand lotion for you to use. Lexi even told me I could take a couple of towels with me on my trip to the Dry Tortugas. There is fresh tea available on the patio by the pool along with lots of bottled water. The staff treats you like family and understandably they get a lot of repeat business. I highly recommend staying here during your trip to Key West.

Note that this is not inexpensive; but nothing is in Key West.
Ambrosia Bed and Breakfast
My Room
Pool and Patio
Breakfast Gazebo
allnightermark allnight…
Tropical Bed and Breakfast Dec 02, 2009
When I stayed at Ambrosia I was vacationing with my girlfriend. We were looking for a good "couples friendly" place to stay. Ambrosia seemed to have that feel, so we decided to give it a shot. I'm glad we did! First of all, the grounds of Ambrosia are beautiful. With the tropical gardens, gorgeous pools and gazebos, and the cute little house cats that roam the grounds, it was love at first site!

Different rooms at Ambrosia have different themes. We chose the "Jungle Room." It has a large king size bed with a lot of huge fluffy pillows, that my girlfriend loved. The jungle decoration is enough to bring out the wild side of any couple, and the room's smell is enough in itself to make you not want to leave.

I would recommend Ambrosia to couples looking for a truly unique getaway. The price is around $250 a night, so it may not be the best option for budget travelers, but I thought it was worth it. It's within walking distance of all the action of Duvall Street, yet it seems like it's a world away. Ambrosia is a real treasure!
Inside the "Jungle Room" at Ambros…
Pool outside our room.
view from room

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Overview

Ambrosia Key West is three miles from Key West International Airport (EYW), and local attractions include San Carlos Institute, Red Barn Theater, and The Oldest House - Key West.

The hotel offers amenities like wireless (high-speed) Internet access - complimentary, swimming pool, complimentary breakfast, wedding services, and library. Pets accepted.

The hotel rooms include air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobes, coffee/tea maker, desk, iron/ironing board, microwave, phone, refrigerator, and wheelchair accessible. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Amenities

• Kitchenette
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes

Related Travel Blogs About Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging

4th of July in The Florida Keys
I have spent a lot of holidays in the Florida Keys over the years. Since I was a young kid, it's always been one of my favorite US destinations. While thinking about all the great trips I've taken an…Ambrosia." A beautiful bed and breakfast (I wrote a review) that has that "Key West Feel" mastered! We both…

Check Ambrosia Key West Tropical Lodging Rates and Deals