Ambasciatori Hotel Milan

Ambasciatori Hotel Milan Rates and Deals

Ambasciatori Hotel Milan Reviews

Mark_me Mark_me
Sep 01, 2015
They dont do irons in this hotel which is a shame given we are in the fashion capital of...
lightmoon lightmoon
4 Stars Hotel, amazing place May 17, 2012
I stayed there 2 days,the location is in the Duomo and shopping area. also it's safe for you as I saw many solo traveler here. once I arrived on the car the navi takes me to the hotel, but the hotel plate was not enough clear to know that the hotel so, I drive around many times until I decide to stop my car on the closest parking then I walk little so I discover it haha, the staff was good, I only loved the location, it's not luxury hotel, the value little bit expensive because of the location.

That's what can I tell you, the rest recommendation is below this comments ;-)
tamerinho tamerinho
Suitable for Business visitors Aug 17, 2008
Hotel is ideally located in the central shopping district of Milan, very close to the Duomo (3 minutes walk).

Categort is 4 star, but I would rate it between 2 and 3.

Rooms are spacious and nicely furnished in old style, with well equipped bathrooms.

The NO issue here are mosquitos, that unfortunatley give you a hard time while sleeping, and the reception's response to my complaint was, "Cosa possiamo fare?" meaning what can we do, they claim that mosquitos live in the air con systems and nothing can be done.

At least they could equip the rooms with anti-mosquito spray or something.

Breakfast is nothing to remember or talk about (as most of the Italian hotels), they have some croissant (called Brioche in Italy), 2 types of jams, and fruit salads.

Recommended for business visitors, subject they get a good rate like in my case where the normal rate was 200 EURO, and due to the fact that some friends of mine know some gentleman working there I paid 120 EURO.

Still I would opt for another option next time.

Unique Qualities: Location is ideal, especially in the evenings where you can reach all surrounding restaurants and hangouts on foot.

Ambasciatori Hotel Milan Overview

The hotel is centrally located 4km from the railway station, Centrale F. S. , and the underground station. It is only a stroll away from the main theatre La Scala.

This is a pleasant and centrally located hotel. RC 0111.

This is 4-storey building with a traditional cream-coloured facade.

Medium in size, graciously decorated in a good condition, furnished in a traditional style with carpeted floor. All are equipped with modern comforts: hair dryer, colour TV, direct dial phone and double glazed windows. Some rooms have hydro-massage showers.

Medium-sized with a large sitting area just in front of the American bar, furnished with plants and flowers.

The hotel has only a breakfast room.

1 minute walk to the nearest bus stop, 1 minute walk to the nearest metro station (line no. 1 san babila), 12 kms to the airport (linate), 3 km to the nearest fair site (trade fair of milan), 4 km to the nearest station (central station), 50 kms to the airport (malpensa).

Ambasciatori Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower