Amazing Bangkok Cyclist

Bangkok, Thailand
realasia.net - 02 665 6364
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Finishing our tour with a nice lunch at a 'restaurant' on the way back to Bangkok.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Tasting some local products at the floating market.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Biking along a small path.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - On the boat crossing the Bangkok river.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Our bikes on the boat.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Tasting nice fruits.
Amazing Bangkok Cyclist - Busy, local market to ride through.

Amazing Bangkok Cyclist Reviews

applewoman applewom…
What a great cycling tour! Jul 08, 2012
The company is owned by a Dutch man but the tour is in English. (Or if you are lucky that the owner is free and your whole group is Dutch I'm sure you will get a Dutch speaking tour.)

We were 8 in our group and had two guides to accompany us.

The bikes are great. You can choose your own bike, I chose a city bike and my 11-year old son a mountain bike.

The first part of the trip was rather exciting cause we had to ride a small part through the bustle and hustle of Bangkok. I wasn't that much at ease cause I was worried about my son but it really is just a small ride.

First stop were the small streets behind the main road. There the guide explained about the Thai way of life in Bangkok. Afterwards we "walked" through a market and had a small stop to taste some fruits.

Then we rode to the Bangkok river where we visited a temple. For us it was the first temple to see and our first encounter with a monk.

We took our bikes on a boat to cross the river. There we drove through the "jungle" . A very nice route along a very small path!

There was a floating market where we got some free time to taste some food and take a look at the stalls.

At our way back to Bangkok we had lunch in a small restaurant along the way.

The trip is very relaxing (not exhausting at all), you get a lot of info about the Thai way of life and the guides are very nice!

It was our first sightseeing day in Thailand and it was a hit!
Ready to go!
Busy, local market to ride through.
Tasting nice fruits.