Amato Gelato Cafe

(604) 879-9011

Amato Gelato Cafe Vancouver Reviews

pacificscorpio pacifics…
Yummy in my Tummy Aug 02, 2010
Amato's sells frozen lemon sorbet in lemon shells...yum yum. Lots of unique flavours and selection. They are great with giving you samples, I took few before I decided. The scoop was quite small for the price, but oh soo good.

I like to play it safe most times and stick to certain flavours. I've taken a couple of risks at trying more unusual flavours but the ole standards for me are the best.

The service was standard counter service, nothing special, nothing bad: they ring up the price, I pay, I get change, I get my bag and leave.

Good value if you buy the sale items but I think the some of the regular priced freezer sweets are pricey. The single scoops were $3.50 and additional 0.75 for a waffle cone.

Inside has a modern feel, stool seating or nice patio chairs and tables outside. With the Olympics over now, the place has been cleared up, fencing is all gone. I'm sure the owners are glad for that. The outdoor seating is quite nice now.
monky says:
Hmm sounds very tempting I think you would have loved it as well all the variety of natural flavors we have here in the traditional ice creams yummy!!
Posted on: May 14, 2011