Amaris Hotel Tendean

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals

Amaris Hotel Tendean Jakarta Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Cheap and convenient hotel in Jakarta Feb 14, 2015
Amaris Tendean is avarage hotel located Kuningun area. It's cheap and I think it is kind of business hotel.

The entrance and reception is small however there is hotel staffs for security.

My room was at 16 floor. Nice view of the city.

I requested the queen size bed is good. There is a small desk and a bed side table. They don't have tea set at room but water/hot water were supplied by free at each floors. This is good for me as I found very nice local tea at the market. I already finished 1 box during I stayed there 2 nights.

The shower room is small,a little bit old but cleaness enough.

I had breakfast at 1 sat floor. They supply usual stuffs there and have some tables at balcony.

If you walk 5min,there are convenience stores and some local food shops. Also shopping mall.

Note:

There is a mosque near by the hotel. They start pray at 4am with speakeres. The first night I couldn't sleep by it but next day,probably I was tiring so I didn't mind it to sleep. If you're sensitive about it,this hotel might be not matching you.
bed
bathroom
The view from my room
The view from my room
Meshal says:
You love drinking tea Yasuyo!
Thanks for sharing it, very helpful :)
Posted on: Feb 15, 2015

Amaris Hotel Tendean Overview

The Amaris Hotel Tendean offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi as well as a safe-deposit box, a ticket service and meeting rooms. Jakarta city centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

National Library of Indonesia, Sasmita Loka Ahmad Yani Museum and Sarinah Department Store are within driving distance of the Amaris Hotel Tendean. Halim Perdanakusuma Airport (HLP) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Staff at the front desk are on hand to help you with any hotel enquiries you might have or with your travel needs. Pacific Place Jakarta Shopping Mall, Blok M Square and Plaza Indonesia Shopping Mall are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Amaris Hotel Tendean Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Ticket Service
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower