Amaris Hotel Padjajaran Bogor

Check Bogor Hotel Deals

Amaris Hotel Padjajaran Bogor Reviews

yuness yuness
“Pleasant hotel with a sufficient budget” Jan 02, 2013
I stayed at the Amaris Hotel Bogor only 2 nights, because I want to rest and relax in this city. A place to relax and breathe fresh air and culinary. Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from my place by public bus to Bogor.

Hotel located at the Pajajaran Street, where we can find many outlets. Just a few meters from the hotel lies the Bogor Botanical Gardens. On the same street is Botani Square Mall where we find the Giant Hypermarket, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Restaurants etc. Adjacent to the hotel is a Japanese Hanamasa Restaurant, all you can eat Japanese style restaurant.

Rooms are Quiet, comfortable and clean, bathroom also clean, air conditioning, television, safety box and WIFI in the room. The view from my room was nice, because the view directly to the Bogor Botanical Gardens.

Rooms had no hot drink making facilities, only water dispensers provided is in every corridor for both hot and cold water. For breakfast was pretty good, although a little variant food, however, enough for me.

Friendly service receptionist, because when I asked about the direction of the road, they tell me in detail.

Check Bogor Hotel Deals