Amarela Resort Bohol

Check Bohol Hotel Deals

Amarela Resort Bohol Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
I shall return! ;-) Jul 11, 2012
Amarela Resort is private owned and manages by a local family in Panglao, Bohol. It is nestled on a gentle hill that has a very pretty panorama view of the Bohol Sea. As soon as we entered the property I could tell we will have a very relaxing time. You could tell the place is meticulously managed just by the look of the entrance gate and the well-manicured lawn. The garden is landscaped prettily. The hotel’s interior design is very classy and yet “homey”.

The staffs were friendly especially those who worked in the restaurant. They were attentive to our needs during meal times. If I remember it right, we only paid half price for my children’s breakfasts meals. Breakfast meals were always fresh cooked and served warm! The house-keeping staff were mindful of whatever we needed in the room. My friend Bles, booked our tours with Amarela as well. She paid for it so I have no idea how much it was. It wasn’t the best package I’d say because there were parts in the itinerary I was not satisfied like the “river cruise” at Loboc River but I will write a separate review for the river boat. Tour transportation was included in the tour-package.

Amarela Resort have plenty of choices for room accommodations! They have honeymoon suites, family rooms, double occupancy rooms to single occupancy rooms. Each room was designed and furnished beautifully! Our room has a nice little veranda. Pink bougainvillea crawls beautifully on the walls and railings of the veranda. For rates and packages, please refer to their website.

What I like the best though is the variety of amenities for relaxation! There is a “sun-warmed” swimming pool where kids and adults alike would love. The private beach is just a few steps away from the pool. You may also want to curl up with a book on a beach chair or in the hammock. There is an art gallery located at the upper most floor of the room building. The library has hundreds of movie titles and collections of books which they allow you to bring in the luxury of your room. The surronding gardens are planted with lush, robust and mature trees as well as ornamental plants. They also have a small souvenir shop right next to the entrance gate.

I took lots of photos and hopefully you’ll get an idea how conducive the place is for a perfect getaway. By the way for a plus factor they also have a first aid clinic!

I surely do want to stay here again!
free shuttle to/from the airport
atrium in the middle (upper view)
atrium in the middle (the view bel…
stress-free life
cotton_foam says:
Ms Andria & Cicie: yes, it is a lovely resort -- i almost didnt want to leave... ;-)
cicie says:
Lovely place, May
missandrea81 says:
Sounds and looks lovely, May.
bielecka bielecka
That's how every hotel should be! Mar 13, 2011
To me it's an example of how should a hotel be - in every aspect, starting from it's location, staff organization and politeness, restaurant (best tocino I've tasted in Philippines!), beach, everything.

They think of every aspect of your stay and do best for you to enjoy (free shuttle from/to the airport, free wifi, trips for reasonable prices).

I definitely recommend it!
jaeden jaeden
Quaint family style resort Dec 28, 2008
This small new resort on Panglao Island is perfect for anyone who wants a quite getaway. The main building is on the top of a hill and seems like a home that's been converted to house the dining room as well as four suites upstairs. The suites are located on the second floor like the bedrooms of a house, with a reading corner and a lending library in the centre. The first floor is mostly the dining room with a balcony along one side, overlooking the beach and pool below.

The room I stayed in was along the second building (the two are connected from the dining room). This building was more like a regular resort with all the rooms having an ocean view. Our room was a good size and clean. Beautiful bathroom as well with both a tub and shower.

The pool was a bit on the small side but pretty cool as the overflow water would go over the side, making it look like an infinity pool. I think the resort is expanding which might make the pool more crowded but I'm not sure. The beach is down the hill along stone steps. Though the beach isn't huge, it's a good size for this size resort. They offer a few watersports but I'm not sure which exactly.

Overall, I'd say a lovely place to stay. Great service and good food :)
The view from the dining room.
Steps up to the resort.

Amarela Resort Bohol Overview

Situated on a 2.3 hectare site, this airport hotel provides a quiet base while offering many facilities to keep you pleasantly occupied between flights.

Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino invites you to truly relax during your stay. The Pool Aquarius beckons you to take a dip and laze under the sun. Soothe away your cares as you listen to the relaxing sound of the waterfalls. Enhance the outdoor environment by enjoying a barbecue at the Pool Aquarius Bar. In the evening, head to Casino Filipino. Enjoy playing under a glittering starlit skyscape promising endless fun and outstanding entertainment.

Amarela Resort Amenities

• Airconditioning
  • Designated Smoking Area

Related Travel Blogs About Amarela Resort Bohol

An Enchanting Beach Resort Experience
Months before our planned trip to Panglao island in the province of Bohol, I found myself immersed into the web seeking for the "ideal" resort to book.After having bookmarked a lot of Bohol and trave…Bohol map and saw that there was one more resort close to the Bolod beach ... Amarela. I made a list…

Check Bohol Hotel Deals